**IMPORTANT INFORMATION** - MUST DO'S BEFORE TRYOUTS ON SEPT. 8TH
We are excited to finally get an opportunity to play and be on the court again. I am outlining below all the things that need to be in order before you are allowed to tryout with us on September 8th. Remember tryouts will be 3 days starting Sept. 8th and going through Sept. 10 from 5-7pm in the Crockett HS main gym.
1. Download the Austin ISD Mobile App on your phone. This is what you will be using to screen and document your temperature before you come to school each day. Once you download it and have it on your phone, at the top there will be a headline that says, "COVID-19 Screen & Go. Fill out the information and answer the questions it asks you. Push submit answers at the bottom and if you are cleared to enter the building it will give you a green check mark. The first time you do it, it will ask you for your name, student id, phone # and email. This will all be saved for you the next time you log in so you will just have to answer the screening questions each time. We will also be taking everyone’s temperature as they come to the school.
2. Fill out the waiver form that I will also put in the documents folder. You can either bring it with you on the first day or scan and email it to me and I will save it for you. (email@example.com)
3. If you had a physical last year and played a sport in AISD, you will not have to get a new physical for this year. However, EVERYONE will need to still fill out the first page of the athlete history page of the physical form. I have the physical form in the documents tab as well. You can fill it out completely with signatures at the bottom and either bring it in with you on the first day or you can also scan and email it to me also. Note: If you did not get a physical last year that has been documented from playing sports in AISD, then you will need to get a new physical done and bring in the entire form with you at tryouts.
4. Everyone needs to go on to www.rankonesport.com and sign the electronic forms of the physical. When you get on, click the big red button that says “Parents click here”, click on online forms, choose Texas, choose Austin ISD for school district, choose click here to proceed to online forms then follow the directions to sign the forms.
5. Must bring your own mask to tryouts and must be worn the entire time.
6. Bring filled water bottle to hydrate during breaks.
7. Dress appropriately for working out and bring your knee pads